Montana Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Montana?
We believe in technology. We believe it should be easy to understand, and that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. And so we built a new way of getting your Montana roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Are you trying to decide which roofing contractor is right for your home? Our Montana Roof Replacement Cost Calculator makes it easy to find the perfect fit. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to help you choose a top-quality product at a reasonable price.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Montana
|Average roof replacement price in Montana||$7,250|
|The number of Montana roofs we’ve measured||762,428|
|Average Montana home size||2,050 Square Feet|
|Average Montana property size (2020 Parcel Data)||1.64 Acres or 71,500 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Montana homes||5/12 Pitch or 22.62 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Montana||Asphalt Shingle|
|Montana’s weather averages||Low of 14F/-10C to highs around 83F/28.3C|
|Montana’s population estimated (2022)||1.13 Million|
|Montana’s Time Zone||Mountain Standard Time (GMT – 7 hours)|
|Montana’s total square miles||147,040|
Receive Your Montana Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, and the cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend.
What if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity… We built a software solution that allows homeowners to simply enter their address, and we’ll figure out everything for them.
You’ve tried all the websites and apps you can find, but none of them really care about answering your questions about replacing roofs. At Instant Roofer our goal is to help you by providing helpful information about what you want to know: how much does it cost to replace a roof? We won’t spam you or try to sell you something else. We’re here just to give you an estimate and connect you with the best roofer in your area.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Montana Roofing Calculator
Find out how much your roof will cost today! Anywhere in the country, our instant estimates provide you with a fast and affordable roof replacement estimate without ever leaving your home.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Montana Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Montana is roughly $7,250.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Montana roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Montana roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Montana roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Montana roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Montana roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.