Arkansas Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Arkansas?
We believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting Arkansas roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Your roof is a crucial part of your home. It protects you from Mother Nature and keeps your family safe and dry. If you’re looking for a new roofing contractor, our Arkansas Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Arkansas
|Average roof replacement price in Arkansas||$7,000|
|The number of Arkansas roofs we’ve measured||1,499,025|
|Average Arkansas home size||1,800 Square Feet|
|Average Arkansas property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.70 Acres or 30,500 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Arkansas homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Arkansas||Asphalt Shingle|
|Arkansas’s weather averages||Low of 49.9F/9.9C to highs around 70.1F/21.1C|
|Arkansas’s population estimated (2022)||3 Million|
|Arkansas’s Time Zone||Central Standard Time (GMT – 6 hours)|
|Arkansas’s total square miles||53,179|
Receive Your Arkansas Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
The total cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on the type of roof you have now, how much new material is needed for the project, whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation, and what type of roofing material you choose. Roofing is a complicated process with many factors that affect the cost of your roof installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity and cost, etc., could there be a simpler, more efficient way for customers to determine this information without having to speak to anyone?
Our Arkansas Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Arkansas Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Arkansas Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Arkansas is roughly $7,000.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Arkansas roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Arkansas roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Arkansas roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Arkansas roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Arkansas roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.