Texas Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Texas?
Get your Texas roof replacement cost online, in less than a minute or less. Unlike our competitors, we don’t require you to sign up to receive our estimate. Simply answer a few questions about your needs and we do all the work.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Use our Texas roof calculator to quickly find the most cost-effective way to replace your roof. Our advanced technology allows us to scan your home and connect you with a local roofer near you who has received high ratings for their work. Once we factor in each contractor’s price and online rating, we’ll know which option will best fit your needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Texas
|Average roof replacement price in Texas||$8,100|
|The number of Texas roofs we’ve measured||9,638,970|
|Average Texas home size||2,400 Square Feet|
|Average Texas property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.21 Acres or 9,540 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Texas homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Texas||Asphalt Shingles|
|Texas’s weather averages||Low of 36F/2.2C to highs around 96F/35.5C|
|Texas’s population estimated (2022)||30 Million|
|Texas’s Time Zone||Central Standard Time (GMT – 6 hours)|
|Texas’s total square miles||268,596|
Receive Your Texas Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
The cost of a roof replacement can vary significantly, but it helps to understand what factors affect the total cost. Factors like the materials you choose and the size and year of your home — as well as how many stories you have — can help determine the price of your new roof.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was—they had to go to lengths of figuring out their roof dimensions, going to the home improvement center, and trying to determine their roof complexity. It was time-intensive, and nobody needs that hassle when it comes time to replace your roof. With our calculator, we removed all of that difficulty by putting all the information right on your computer. All you need is some basic details about your home and you can be on your way to receiving a free estimate from licensed contractors with the best price and rating.
There’s enough out there on the internet about your roof replacement cost, but not everything you find is useful. We wanted something better than that: we wanted a website that would give us real information about replacing roofs, without spamming us or trying to sell us something else. So we created one ourselves!
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Texas Roofing Calculator
Instant Roofer uses Artificial Intelligence to measure your roof from space. (We’re not your average Texas roof replacement cost calculator.) We leverage big data and local Texas roofing contractors in your area to give you the most accurate and affordable roof replacement cost online in seconds.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Texas Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new asphalt roof in Texas is roughly $8,100.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Texas roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Texas roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Texas roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Texas roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.