Georgia Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Georgia?
Get your Georgia roof replacement cost online – InstantRoofer.com is a new website that helps you get your roofing estimates instantly, quickly, and with no paperwork.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Our Georgia Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Georgia
|Average roof replacement price in Georgia||$8,100|
|The number of Georgia roofs we’ve measured||3,801,461|
|Average Georgia home size||1,975 Square Feet|
|Average Georgia property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.57 Acres or 25,000 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Georgia homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Georgia||Asphalt Shingles|
|Georgia’s weather averages||Low of 35F/1.6C to highs around 89F/31.6C|
|Georgia’s population estimated (2022)||4 Million|
|Georgia’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Georgia’s total square miles||59,425|
Receive Your Georgia Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Deciding to replace your roof can be a big decision, but it’s important to take into account that your roof should be replaced after about 20 years of service. After all, the more you use your roof, the more wear and tear you put on it. Once you get an estimate for your project, compare that to how much it would cost to repair your existing roof or install a new one. This will give you a good idea of whether or not it’s financially worthwhile to replace your entire roof rather than do small repairs.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity—we could just ask them some simple questions and tell them what they need?
If you’re trying to figure out how much your roof replacement will cost, don’t go anywhere else. Our Georgia Roof Replacement Cost Calculator isn’t about selling you anything or getting your contact information—we’re just here to help you find what you need.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Georgia Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate for roof replacement from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate roof replacement cost.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Georgia Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Georgia is roughly $8,100.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Georgia roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Georgia roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Georgia roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Georgia roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Georgia roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.