California Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in California?
Did you know that the vast majority of California homeowners are unaware that their roofs need to be replaced until it’s too late? This is because most estimates for replacement costs come in the form of a list of questions and paperwork that take forever to complete. At Instant Roofer, we believe there is no reason that you should wait hours or even days just to get an accurate estimate of your roof’s condition and what needs to be done as soon as possible. Get started with our new online system today!
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Our California Roof Replacement Cost Calculator helps you find the right roofing contractor for your specific project. We factor in each roofing company’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your home.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About California
|Average roof replacement price in California||$11,200|
|The number of California roofs we’ve measured||10,556,550|
|Average California home size||1,650 Square Feet|
|Average California property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.16 Acres or 7,200 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on California homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in California||Concrete tile|
|California’s weather averages||Low of 29F/-1.6C to highs around 87F/30.55C|
|California’s population estimated (2022)||39 Million|
|California’s Time Zone||Pacific Standard Time (GMT – 8 hours)|
|California’s total square miles||163,696|
Receive Your California Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home, and when it’s time to install a new roof, finding the best contractor for the job can be overwhelming. Here, we will talk about how much a new roof will cost you, as well as tips on how you can measure up your current roof and estimate how much material is needed for the project.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, and gaining enough of an understanding to make an accurate estimate, they could just enter some basic info and get instant results?
At Instant Roofer our approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest California Roofing Calculator
Looking for the best way to get an estimate on a new roof? InstantRoofer provides you with fast and affordable estimates from local roofers. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, accurate replacement cost estimate on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated California Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in California is roughly $11,200.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local California roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each California roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified California roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the California roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new California roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.