Nevada Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Nevada?
We believe there should be no reason to fill out paperwork just to get a roofing estimate. We built a new way of getting instant estimates for your Nevada roof replacement cost on our website: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Get the best roofing contractor for your home through our Roof Replacement Cost Calculator. As Nevada homeowners, we know how important it is to have a high-quality roof that exceeds customer expectations. Our calculator takes into account each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine which option is best for you.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Nevada
|Average roof replacement price in Nevada (2023)||$8,400|
|The number of Nevada roofs we’ve measured||847,575|
|Average Nevada home size||1,750 Square Feet|
|Average Nevada property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.14 Acres or 6,100 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Nevada homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Nevada||Concrete tile|
|Nevada’s weather averages||Low of 37F/2.7C to highs around 85F/29.4C|
|Nevada’s population estimated (2022)||3.3 Million|
|Nevada’s Time Zone||Pacific Standard Time (GMT – 8 hours)|
|Nevada’s total square miles||110,567|
Receive Your Nevada Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process, but one that is needed if you want your house to last a long time. There are many different types of roofs and roofing materials to choose from, and the cost of your project can vary wildly based on your desired budget. There are many factors that affect the cost of your roof replacement, including what type of roof you have now, how much new material is needed for the project, and whether or not repairs need to be done prior to installation.
A roof calculator is just a part of the process. And we’ve built calculators in the past. But a trend occurred: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity…
At Instant Roofer we’ve developed an innovative Nevada Roof Replacement Cost Calculator. It helps you get a clear understanding of what it will cost to replace your roof. We make it easy to learn about the cost of new roofs and many options for keeping your home safe and protected from the elements. You can even use our free, no-obligation estimate request form that allows for a fast response from one of our trained experts in your area
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Nevada Roofing Calculator
Looking for a replacement cost for your roof? Get instant quotes from real local contractors to determine the most suitable options available using our replacement cost estimator tool. Get an estimate on your roof and learn which material best suits your situation!
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Nevada Roofing contractor.
Based on our last 10 online estimates in Nevada for asphalt roof replacement cost we saw the average at $8,400. Keep in mind price ranges are directly related to the size of your roof. So even though the price seems a bit low. Home sizes vary and a small home can offset the average. Similarly, a large home can offset our averages. On average the roof sizes estimated were about 1,200-1,400 sqft.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Nevada is roughly $8,400. (Updated Jan 2023)
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Nevada roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Nevada roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Nevada roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Nevada roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Nevada roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.