West Virginia Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in West Virginia?
Why get your estimate by filling out paperwork? It doesn’t make sense, especially if you need a new roof right now. We believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we’ve built a new way of getting your West Virginia roofing cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
When it comes to finding a roofing contractor, you want to know that you’re receiving the best service possible. Our West Virginia Roof Replacement Cost Calculator helps you find trustworthy, affordable contractors that have experience with your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About West Virginia
|Average roof replacement price in West Virginia||$6,700|
|The number of West Virginia roofs we’ve measured||1,020,048|
|Average West Virginia home size||1,750 Square Feet|
|Average West Virginia property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.89 Acres or 39,000 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on West Virginia homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in West Virginia||Asphalt Shingle|
|West Virginia’s weather averages||Low of 33F/1C to highs around 73F/23C|
|West Virginia’s population estimated (2022)||1.75 Million|
|West Virginia’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|West Virginia’s total square miles||24,038|
Receive Your West Virginia Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, and the cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. However, getting an accurate estimate of the total price upfront will help you make an informed decision about your project. The more that you know about the cost of your project, the more likely it is that you will be happy with the end result.
The result? A free, easy-to-use estimator. We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity…
You know all those websites and apps out there that supposedly help you find out how much your roof replacement is going to cost? They’re just not very good. At Instant Roofer we do it differently: we won’t spam you, we don’t try to sell you something else, and our West Virginia Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is effective. Just tell us a little about your project, and we’ll let you know exactly how much it will cost to replace your roof.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest West Virginia Roofing Calculator
Get an instant free estimate right now. No more calling around and wasting time. Simply enter your information and you’ll be instantly connected with a local roofer in your area that can provide your replacement cost.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated West Virginia Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in West Virginia is roughly $6,700.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local West Virginia roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each West Virginia roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified West Virginia roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the West Virginia roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new West Virginia roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.