Indiana Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Indiana?
There’s no reason to get your roofing estimate by filling out paperwork. You deserve the best service and the most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your Indiana roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
If you’re looking for a new roofing contractor, our Indiana Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge and price to determine the best option for your specific needs. As it turns out, not all roofers are alike!
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Indiana
|Average roof replacement price in Indiana||$6,350|
|The number of Indiana roofs we’ve measured||3,224,996|
|Average Indiana home size||1,750 Square Feet|
|Average Indiana property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.27 Acres or 11,800 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Indiana homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Indiana||Asphalt Shingle|
|Indiana’s weather averages||Low of 44F/6.6C to highs around 62F/16.6C|
|Indiana’s population estimated (2022)||6.9 Million|
|Indiana’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Indiana’s total square miles||36,418|
Receive Your Indiana Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
The price of a new roof can vary greatly depending on its materials and complexity. Factors such as your existing roof’s condition will also affect the cost, along with the type of shingles or other material you want to use. You may need to hire a professional installer if your home requires extensive repairs prior to installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, and trying to determine their roof complexity, could we simplify things by using image recognition technology?
We’re excited to share our Instant Roofer Cost Calculator with you. We have one of the most accurate Indiana Roof Cost Calculators on the web and we’re proud of it. But, that’s not all! We also have detailed instructions so you can use our calculator in a way that works for your specific situation. If you want to know how much it will cost to replace your roof, give Instant Roofer a try today!
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Indiana Roofing Calculator
Does your roof need some TLC? Are you thinking of getting a new roof? Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Indiana Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Indiana is roughly $6,350.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Indiana roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area who are licensed, insured, and safe.
- Each Indiana roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Indiana roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Indiana roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Indiana roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.