Minnesota Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Minnesota?
We believe that there should be no reason to get your roofing estimate by filling out paperwork. We also believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. Skip all of that, and get your online quote from Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
When you’re ready to replace your roof, our Minnesota Roof Replacement Cost Calculator will help you get the best deal possible. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to give you a breakdown of the cost to replace your roof.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Minnesota
|Average roof replacement price in Minnesota||$8,100|
|The number of Minnesota roofs we’ve measured||2,792,296|
|Average Minnesota home size||1,830 Square Feet|
|Average Minnesota property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.28 Acres or 12,500 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Minnesota homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Minnesota||Asphalt Shingle|
|Minnesota’s weather averages||Low of 35.4F/1.8C to highs around 57.5F/14.1C|
|Minnesota’s population estimated (2022)||5.7 Million|
|Minnesota’s Time Zone||Central Standard Time (GMT – 6 hours)|
|Minnesota’s total square miles||86,943|
Receive Your Minnesota Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
The price of your roof replacement installation can vary significantly depending on what materials you choose, whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation, and the type of roof you decide to install.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past for our customers. We noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was, nor how much it would cost to replace it. In fact, having the right estimator meant the difference between a happy homeowner and one who walked away not knowing if they could afford the project or not!
Just want to know how much your roof replacement is going to cost? Our Minnesota Roof Replacement Cost Calculator will help you figure it out. While other websites and apps are more interested in getting your contact information than they are in helping you find the fair price of replacing your roof, Instant Roofer cares about how much your home improvement project will cost, not just its profit margins. Follow our simple steps and know exactly how much your new roof will cost as soon as possible!
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Minnesota Roofing Calculator
Instant roofer is the nation’s largest roofing contractor estimation site. Roofers in your area can now provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate roof replacement cost all from the comfort of your home or mobile device. We have access to over 120 million roofs to obtain the most accurate estimated replacement cost.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Minnesota Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Minnesota is roughly $8,100.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Minnesota roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area..
- Each Minnesota roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Minnesota roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote..
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Minnesota roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Minnesota roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.