New Jersey Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in New Jersey?
At Instant Roofer, we believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your New Jersey roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
If you’re looking for a new roofing contractor, our New Jersey Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs. To find out how much it would cost to replace your roof, simply enter your address and get your estimate.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About New Jersey
|Average roof replacement price in New Jersey||$6,100|
|The number of New Jersey roofs we’ve measured||2,370,475|
|Average New Jersey home size||1,750 Square Feet|
|Average New Jersey property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.18 Acres or 8,275 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on New Jersey homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in New Jersey||Asphalt Shingles|
|New Jersey’s weather averages||Low of 43.3F/6.2C to highs around 63.8F/17.6C|
|New Jersey’s population estimated (2022)||9.2 Million|
|New Jersey’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|New Jersey’s total square miles||8,723|
Receive Your New Jersey Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Many factors are involved in determining the cost of a roof replacement. Some of these include the type of roof you currently have, the material used for your new roof, and whether or not you will need to repair any parts of your current roof before installation can occur. It’s important to choose a reputable contractor who can provide you with accurate information regarding how much your project will cost.
But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, and then performing the math themselves to determine what material they would need to order… all they had to do was enter 2 pieces of information into our Roof Calculator?
At Instant Roofer our New Jersey Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest New Jersey Roofing Calculator
Don’t let a leaky roof destroy your home. The nation’s leading roof replacement cost estimator is now available to you. Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated New Jersey Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in New Jersey is roughly $6,100.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local New Jersey roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each New Jersey roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified New Jersey roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote..
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the New Jersey roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new New Jersey roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.