Connecticut Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Connecticut?
At Instant Roofer, we pride ourselves on being able to provide the fastest and most accurate estimates possible. It only takes a minute to get your estimate. You don’t have to fill out any paperwork or upload photos of your roof for us to be able to create a cost estimate for you.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Our Connecticut Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you a full picture of the process and allows you to find the best roofing contractor in Connecticut. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Connecticut
|Average roof replacement price in Connecticut||$9,000|
|The number of Connecticut roofs we’ve measured||1,156,638|
|Average Connecticut home size||1,805 Square Feet|
|Average Connecticut property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.45 Acres or 20,000 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Connecticut homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Connecticut||Asphalt Shingles|
|Connecticut’s weather averages||Low of 27F/-2.7C to highs around 72F/22.2C|
|Connecticut’s population estimated (2022)||3.6 Million|
|Connecticut’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Connecticut’s total square miles||5,543|
Receive Your Connecticut Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, which can affect your cost of installation. Additionally, the cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. There are many factors that affect the cost of your roof installation, including what type of roof you have now, how much new material is needed for the project, and whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, taking measurements, and uploading those measurements for someone else to do the math…
You want to know how much your roof replacement will cost. We get it. But all the websites and apps we found just want your contact information or a way to sell you something. Not us! Our Connecticut Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you anything. We just want to help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Connecticut Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate estimate of your roof replacement cost.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Connecticut Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Connecticut is roughly $9,000.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Connecticut roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Connecticut roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Connecticut roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Connecticut roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Connecticut roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.