Massachusetts Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Massachusetts?
Let Instant Roofer help you get started on your next roofing estimate. We’ve built a new way to get an accurate estimate right away: Instant Roofer. With Instant Roofer, we can give you an accurate and honest estimate without ever stepping foot near your home or business.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Looking for the right Massachusetts roofing contractor? Our Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service at the most reasonable cost. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Massachusetts
|Average roof replacement price in Massachusetts||$7,100|
|The number of Massachusetts roofs we’ve measured||1,982,583|
|Average Massachusetts home size||1,750 Square Feet|
|Average Massachusetts property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.34 Acres or 14,850 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Massachusetts homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Massachusetts||Asphalt Shingles|
|Massachusetts’s weather averages||Low of 37.6F/3.1C to highs around 58.3F/14.6C|
|Massachusetts’s population estimated (2022)||6.8 Million|
|Massachusetts’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Massachusetts’s total square miles||10,565|
Receive Your Massachusetts Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roof replacement is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, and the cost of your roof installation can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend and the material you want to use.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, etc…there was a simpler way? We created Instant Roofer, a free app that instantly provides you with the exact dimensions of your home—and helps you compare costs between two simple material types!
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Massachusetts Roofing Calculator
We provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost for your roof. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast cost estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Massachusetts Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average cost of a new roof in Massachusetts is roughly $8,100.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Massachusetts roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area..
- Each Massachusetts roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. This price includes material and installation. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Massachusetts roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. Instant Roofer helps contractors provide rough estimates to homeowners to help them get a general idea of the cost associated with a new roof. Not only is this great for customers but good for roofers. Both parties have a general idea of the price and size of the project. However, it’s always best to have a final quote from a qualified roofer.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the contractor information, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Massachusetts roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.