Washington Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Washington?
We believe that there should be no reason to get your roofing estimate by filling out paperwork. We also believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your Washington roof replacement cost online. Our software is as easy as inputting your address, choosing the roof type you like, and connecting with a qualified Washington roofing contractor.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
If you’re looking for a new roofing contractor, our Washington Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Washington
|Average roof replacement price in Washington||$7,000|
|The number of Washington roofs we’ve measured||2,910,981|
|Average Washington home size||1,900 Square Feet|
|Average Washington property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.22 Acres or 9,900 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Washington homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Washington||Asphalt Shingle|
|Washington’s weather averages||Low of 35F/1.6C to highs around 89F/31.6C|
|Washington’s population estimated (2022)||7.8 Million|
|Washington’s Time Zone||Pacific Standard Time (GMT – 8 hours)|
|Washington’s total square miles||71,362|
Receive Your Washington Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and materials to choose from, and the cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. There are many factors that affect the cost of your roof installation, including what type of roof you have now and any repairs prior to installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, and getting an estimate over the phone—if that all happened in one place?
You’ve already found all the websites and apps you can, but they all seem to be trying to sell you something else. At Instant Roofer we want to help answer your roofing questions without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Washington Roofing Calculator
Instant roofer is the nation’s leading roof replacement cost estimator. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate estimate on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Washington Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Washington is roughly $7,000.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Washington roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Washington roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Washington roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote..
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Washington roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Are you a roofing contractor in Washington?
Partner up with Instant Roofer and join the many roofing contractors offering roof replacement estimates online. Embed our roofing calculator for free and start giving real-time estimates on your website today.
Thinking of financing your new Washington roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.