Florida Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Florida?
We’re a roofing service on a mission – to help homeowners get an accurate roof replacement cost online and fast. Unlike our competition, we don’t require you to sign up first. In as little as 1 minute we give you a free online estimate in real-time. We know how anxious homeowners are, and we want your experience with us to be as smooth as possible. You’ll know the best options available and the price tag associated with each one before getting started so you can make the right decision for your home.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
You’re guaranteed to find the best Florida roof replacement cost thanks to our technology. Our advanced Florida roofing calculator scans your house using technology, then connects you with a local contractor who has been reviewed by past customers. We factor in each contractor’s price and online rating to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Florida
|Average roof replacement price in Florida||$7,300|
|The number of Florida roofs we’ve measured||6,532,545|
|Average Florida home size||2,700 Square Feet|
|Average Florida property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.31 Acres or 13,700 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Florida homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Florida||Asphalt Shingles|
|Florida’s weather averages||Low of 57F/13.8C to highs around 88F/31.1C|
|Florida’s population estimated (2022)||22 Million|
|Florida’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Florida’s total square miles||65,758|
Receive Your Florida Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Florida homeowners often want to know how much it costs to replace a roof. There are many factors that influence the cost of your roofing project, such as the type of roof you want, materials for your roof replacement, labor cost, and more.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, and trying to determine their roof complexity—we make it easy for anyone to get an online estimate for their roof replacement cost in three steps?
Roof replacement costs vary greatly and are often dependent on the type of roofing materials used and the region. A new roof can be a huge expense for any homeowner, but not knowing what you’re getting into only makes it that much more frightening. We wanted to create a site that would give everyone real information about replacing roofs, without spamming them or trying to sell them something else.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Florida Roofing Calculator
Our Artificial Intelligence measures your roof from space and leverages big data and local Florida roofing contractors in your area to give you the most accurate and affordable roof replacement cost online in seconds. You won’t be disappointed with our Florida roofing calculator.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Florida Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new asphalt roof in Florida is roughly $7,300.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Florida roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Florida roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Florida roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Florida roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.