Missouri Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Missouri?
We built Instant Roofer to make your Missouri roof replacement cost as accurate and genuine as possible. Now, there is no need to fill out paperwork or go through multiple phone calls. Our system lets you get your quote in seconds online, so you can have the most accurate estimate possible!
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Our Missouri Roof Replacement Cost Calculator is designed to give you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home. It factors in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Missouri
|Average roof replacement price in Missouri||$6,500|
|The number of Missouri roofs we’ve measured||3,096,410|
|Average Missouri home size||1,650 Square Feet|
|Average Missouri property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.25 Acres or 11,000 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Missouri homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Missouri||Asphalt Shingle|
|Missouri’s weather averages||Low of 41F/5C to highs around 62F/16.6C|
|Missouri’s population estimated (2022)||6.2 Million|
|Missouri’s Time Zone||Central Standard Time (GMT – 6 hours)|
|Missouri’s total square miles||69,715|
Receive Your Missouri Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roof replacement is a complicated process that can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. Roofers need to take into account many different factors that affect the cost ranging from what type of roof you have now, to how much new material is needed for the project and if your property needs any repairs prior to installation.
We noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, etc.—could we make it easier?
At InstantRoofer.com, we help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense. Our Missouri Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help you find out how much it will cost to replace a roof without all sorts of unnecessary additional information (or contacts).
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Missouri Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Missouri Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Missouri is roughly $6,500.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Missouri roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Missouri roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Missouri roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Missouri roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Missouri roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.