North Carolina Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in North Carolina?
Roofing can be an expensive investment. The last thing you want to do is waste money or worry about getting a price estimate that’s inaccurate. We believe that there should be no reason to get your roofing estimate by filling out paperwork. We also believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your North Carolina roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
We have the solution for you. Our North Carolina Roof Replacement Cost Calculator helps you find the right contractor for your needs and budget. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About North Carolina
|Average roof replacement price in North Carolina||$6,850|
|The number of North Carolina roofs we’ve measured||4,504,348|
|Average North Carolina home size||1,800 Square Feet|
|Average North Carolina property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.41 Acres or 18,250 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on North Carolina homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in North Carolina||Asphalt Shingles|
|North Carolina’s weather averages||Low of 29.6F/-1.3C to highs around 89.1F/31.7C|
|North Carolina’s population estimated (2022)||10.7 Million|
|North Carolina’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|North Carolina’s total square miles||53,819|
Receive Your North Carolina Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
There are many factors that affect the cost of your roof installation, including what type of roof you have now, how much new material is needed for the project, and whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation. Roofing is very labor intensive and there are many different types of materials to choose from which affects cost. The price also varies based on how much you want to spend on your roofing materials.
Imagine going to a local feed store, asking for chicken feed, and the clerk telling you to come back in a few weeks when they have more chicken feed in stock. That’s how it feels when homeowners go through the roofing process. They’re told to come back later without ever knowing their roof size or complexity. We wanted to eliminate that dead zone, so we build this calculator so you can enter your address and instantly see your roof dimensions and price.
The average person has no idea how much their roof replacement is going to cost. And even if they did, they don’t want to bother with it. They just need an answer so they can get back to the life waiting for them outside. We’re here to help! If you Google “North Carolina roof replacement cost calculator”, 99% of the results will require you to enter a bunch of personal information or are put there to try and sell you something else. At Instant Roofer, we’re different: we won’t spam you and our North Carolina Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is simple: we calculate exactly how much it’ll cost for your new roof without any nonsense. We care about helping you find out what your next move should be, not trying to get your contact information or sell other products.”
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest North Carolina Roofing Calculator
Looking for a roof replacement cost? We know that choosing a roofer can be overwhelming. That’s why we’re here to help with our instant roof replacement calculator. Get an instant estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home! Our online instant replacement calculator gives you peace of mind knowing you have a reliable, low-cost estimate on your roof replacement projects.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated North Carolina Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in North Carolina is roughly $6,850.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local North Carolina roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each North Carolina roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified North Carolina roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the North Carolina roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new North Carolina roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.