Utah Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Utah?
Instant Roofer is a new way of getting your Utah roof replacement cost online and without filling out paperwork. We believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible!
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Are you looking for a new roofing contractor in the Utah area? Then look no further. Our Roof Replacement Cost Calculator is an easy-to-use tool that compares local companies and gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Utah
|Average roof replacement price in Utah||$10,100|
|The number of Utah roofs we’ve measured||980,745|
|Average Utah home size||2310 Square Feet|
|Average Utah property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.17 Acres or 7,700 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Utah homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Utah||Asphalt Shingle|
|Utah’s weather averages||Low of 17F/-8.3C to highs around 89F/31.6C|
|Utah’s population estimated (2022)||3.5 Million|
|Utah’s Time Zone||Mountain Standard Time (GMT – 7 hours)|
|Utah’s total square miles||84,899|
Receive Your Utah Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, and the cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. The cost of your roof installation will depend on the type of roofing material you want, what shape your current roof is in, and if any repairs are needed prior to starting the project.
For years, we’ve built various types of roofing calculators. One thing that has stood out to us: people didn’t know their own roof size. So we decided to do something about it. We do the math, so you can get on with your life.”
There’s no better source of Utah roof replacement cost information than our free calculator. Simply answer a few simple questions and we’ll be able to tell you how much your roof replacement will cost. Our approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Utah Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Utah Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Utah is roughly $10,100.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Utah roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area who are the best priced.
- Each Utah roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Utah roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Utah roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Utah roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.
Utah Areas We Serve
- Salt Lake City
- West Jordan
Additional Utah Cities
- American Fork
- Eagle Mountain
- Park City
- Saint George
- Brigham City
- Cedar City
- Pleasant Grove
- North Salt Lake
- Woods Cross
- Santa Clara
- Saratoga Springs
- South Jordan
- Spanish Fork