Pennsylvania Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Pennsylvania?
Your time is valuable. That’s why there should be no reason to waste it by filling out paperwork or waiting for someone to get back to you about your estimate. At Instant Roofer, we believe in using technology to give you the best service and most accurate estimates possible. We offer this Pennsylvania roof replacement cost online without signup and with zero risk to you. Simply Follow the below steps:
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
We believe that homeowners deserve to know just how much roof replacement will cost so they can make educated decisions about the future of their homes. That’s why we designed our Pennsylvania Roof Replacement Cost Calculator, which factors in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Pennsylvania
|Average roof replacement price in Pennsylvania||$7,000|
|The number of Pennsylvania roofs we’ve measured||4,801,561|
|Average Pennsylvania home size||1,700 Square Feet|
|Average Pennsylvania property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.28 Acres or 12,500 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Pennsylvania homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Pennsylvania||Asphalt Shingle|
|Pennsylvania’s weather averages||Low of 26F/-3.3C to highs around 86F/30C|
|Pennsylvania’s population estimated (2022)||12.9 Million|
|Pennsylvania’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Pennsylvania’s total square miles||46,054|
Receive Your Pennsylvania Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Your roof plays a large role in the value of your home, and a roof replacement can be costly. A homeowner must consider many factors prior to making this big decision, including the type of roof they have and whether they will need to make any repairs prior to installation. The cost of your roof installation will vary based on your specific needs, but it’s important to shop around for the best deal possible before signing on the dotted line.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. So we created something better. Instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, and trying to determine their roof complexity, they can simply enter their address and find out just how much it would cost to replace the roof on their home.
You’ve tried all the websites and apps you can find, but none of them really care about helping you find out how much your roof replacement will cost. They just want your contact information, or to sell you something else. At Instant Roofer our Pennsylvania Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Pennsylvania Roofing Calculator
Quickly and easily get a replacement cost for your roof, without leaving home. Get out of the cold now and get an estimate from roofers in your area with Instant Roofer.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Pennsylvania Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Pennsylvania is roughly $7,000.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Pennsylvania roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Pennsylvania roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Pennsylvania roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Pennsylvania roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Pennsylvania roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.