Alaska Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Alaska?
Instant Roofer is a quick, simple, and free way to get a quote on your Alaska roofing prices and roof replacement costs. We believe that you deserve the best service and most accurate estimates possible, and our innovative roofing calculator helps you achieve just that.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Our roofing calculator provides you with a fast and accurate estimate of Alaska roofing prices and roof replacement costs from the best roofing contractors in your area. In just seconds, you can compare prices and work references to help you make an informed decision when selecting a roofing contractor in Alaska.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Alaska
|Average roof replacement price in Alaska||$8,200|
|The number of Alaska roofs we’ve measured||232,159|
|Average Alaska home size||1,800 Square Feet|
|Average Alaska property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.56 Acres or 24,800 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Alaska homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Alaska||Asphalt Shingles|
|Alaska’s weather averages||Low of 13F/-10.5C to highs around 68F/20C|
|Alaska’s population estimated (2022)||731,000|
|Alaska’s Time Zone||Alaska Standard Time (GMT – 9 hours)|
|Alaska’s total square miles||665,400 (Our Largest State)|
Find out how much it costs to replace your roof in Alaska with Instant Roofer’s roofing calculator.
Get a free estimate in just seconds!
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
A new roof can be a great way to add value to your home, but it is one of the most expensive home improvements you can make. There are many factors that affect the cost of your roof replacement, including what type of roof you have now, how much new material is needed for the project, and whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation. We can help you understand those factors and decide if a new roof is right for you.
At Instant Roofer, our mission is to simplify the process of finding the roofing size for any home in the country. As homeowners ourselves, we understand the importance of accurate estimates and reliable service. That’s why we developed our innovative roofing calculator – to provide a fast, simple, and free way to get a quote on your roofing needs.
Most roofing estimate calculators can’t help you because they just want to sell you something else. But we’re different. We will only email you once and after that, we won’t send you any more emails. At Instant Roofer our Alaska Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Alaska Roofing Calculator
Get a free estimate from local roofers in your area in under 60 seconds! We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Alaska Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help homeowners
- If you’re wondering how much it costs to replace a roof in Alaska, Instant Roofer can help. Our roofing calculator provides a fast and accurate estimate of the cost to replace your roof, based on the size and type of your roof. On average, a roof replacement in Alaska can cost around $8,200, but this can vary depending on the size and complexity of the project. With Instant Roofer, you can get a free estimate in just seconds, helping you make an informed decision about your roofing needs.
- At Instant Roofer, we’ve simplified the process of getting your roof replaced by leveraging the power of technology. Firstly, we’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America. Additionally, we’ve connected with local Alaska roofing companies across all counties – not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area. As a result, you can trust that you’re getting the best possible service and accurate estimates for your roofing needs.
- Our roofing calculator provides you with a fast, affordable, and accurate estimate of Alaska roofing prices based on data from the best roofing contractors in your area. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to analyze pricing and ratings online, ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Alaska roofing contractor for your project.
- Each Alaska roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Alaska roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Alaska roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Alaska roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.