Kansas Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Kansas?
Instant Roofer is a quick and easy process to get your roofing estimate online. We believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible, so we built a new way of getting your Kansas City roof replacement cost online—Instant Roofer!
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Looking for a new roofing contractor? Our Kansas Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Kansas
|Average roof replacement price in Kansas||$6,900|
|The number of Kansas roofs we’ve measured||1,564,845|
|Average Kansas home size||1,780 Square Feet|
|Average Kansas property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.25 Acres or 11,000 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Kansas homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Kansas||Asphalt Shingle|
|Kansas’s weather averages||Low of 42F/5.5C to highs around 64F/17.7C|
|Kansas’s population estimated (2022)||2.9 Million|
|Kansas’s Time Zone||Central Standard Time (GMT – 6 hours)|
|Kansas’s total square miles||82,278|
Receive Your Kansas Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
The cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. There are many factors that affect the cost of your roof installation, including what type of roof you have now, how much new material is needed for the project and whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, and then entering all of that information into our calculator—what if we could simply gather “space pictures” of their house and have our AI algorithm do all the work for them?
You’ve tried all the websites and apps you can find, but none of them really care about helping you find out how much your roof replacement will cost. Our calculators remove the guesswork, making it easy to find out everything you need to know about replacing your roof. At InstantRoofer.com we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else—our Kansas Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Kansas Roofing Calculator
What are you waiting for? Instantly get an accurate and affordable roof replacement cost from local roofers in your area, without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, accurate, and affordable roof replacement estimate without the hassle!
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Kansas Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Kansas is roughly $6,900.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Kansas roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Kansas roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Kansas roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Kansas roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Kansas roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.