Delaware Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Delaware?
Instant Roofer is the easiest way to get your roofing replacement cost in Delaware. Fill out this form and instantly see an estimate from our network of local roofing companies. It’s that easy!
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
If you’re in need of new roofing, look no further than our Delaware Roof Replacement Cost Calculator. We take the guesswork out of finding a quality contractor by listing their experience, knowledge, and price so that you can easily schedule an appointment.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Delaware
|Average roof replacement price in Delaware||$7,650|
|The number of Delaware roofs we’ve measured||331,654|
|Average Delaware home size||1,800 Square Feet|
|Average Delaware property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.20 Acres or 9,100 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Delaware homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Delaware||Asphalt Shingle|
|Delaware’s weather averages||Low of 47.3F/8.5C to highs around 66.2F/19C|
|Delaware’s population estimated (2022)||1 Million|
|Delaware’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Delaware’s total square miles||1,982|
Receive Your Delaware Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, and the cost of your roof replacement can vary based on how much you want to spend. Roofing materials can vary dramatically in price depending on quality and durability, while labor costs may also be affected by factors such as local labor rates and the time of year when you prepare your home for installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. Now, homeowners could be spending all that time searching through their attic, measuring out their roof, and calculating square footage. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity…
So you’ve been thinking about getting new roof in Delaware. You’ve tried all the websites and apps you can find, but none of them really care about helping you find out how much your roof replacement will cost. At Instant Roofer our Delaware Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Delaware Roofing Calculator
Instant Roofer is a free tool that provides an instant, on-demand estimate of your roof. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable way to get the best idea for a replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Delaware Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Delaware is roughly $7,650.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Delaware roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Delaware roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Delaware roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Delaware roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Delaware roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.