Oregon Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Oregon?
We believe that there should be no reason to get your roofing estimate by filling out paperwork. We also believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your Oregon roof replacement cost online.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Our Oregon Roof Replacement Cost Calculator is designed to give you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home. When you enter the information into our Oregon Roof Replacement Cost Calculator, we calculate how much it will cost to replace your roof.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Oregon
|Average roof replacement price in Oregon||$8,100|
|The number of Oregon roofs we’ve measured||1,781,820|
|Average Oregon home size||1,800 Square Feet|
|Average Oregon property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.19 Acres or 8,300 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Oregon homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Oregon||Asphalt Shingle|
|Oregon’s weather averages||Low of 13F/-10.5C to highs around 82F/27.7C|
|Oregon’s population estimated (2022)||4.3 Million|
|Oregon’s Time Zone||Pacific Standard Time (GMT – 8 hours)|
|Oregon’s total square miles||98,466|
Receive Your Oregon Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
A roof replacement cost can vary greatly depending on the type of roof you currently have and what type of replacement you choose. If your old roof is in good condition, it might be cost-effective for you to install a new material over it. On the other hand, if your existing roof has suffered severe damage from wind or other elements, a complete replacement may be necessary. Either way, there are many factors involved in determining the cost of your new roof installation
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, and getting an estimate over the phone—if that all happened in one place? And not just any place—on their cell phone or tablet.
If you’re looking to have your roof replaced, the first thing you need to know is how much it will cost. The internet is a great place to find information on how much your roof replacement will cost. But it’s also a cesspool of SPAM and scams. None of the websites we found were actually interested in helping us, just in getting our contact information. We wanted something better than that: we wanted a website that would give us real information about replacing roofs, without spamming us or trying to sell us something else. So we created one ourselves!
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Oregon Roofing Calculator
Instantly get a reliable roof replacement cost estimate from a local, licensed contractor. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate estimate on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Oregon Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Oregon is roughly $8,100.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Oregon roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Oregon roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Oregon roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote..
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Oregon roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Are you a roofing contractor in Oregon?
Partner up with Instant Roofer and join the many roofing contractors offering roof replacement estimates online. Embed our roofing calculator for free and start giving real-time estimates on your website today.
Thinking of financing your new Oregon roof?
Whether you’re looking to replace an old roof or build a new home, replacing your roof can be an unexpected cost. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments so you can budget before purchasing and repairing your home.