South Dakota Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in South Dakota?
We know that it can be hard to get an accurate estimate. There’s always a ton of paperwork to fill out, and no one wants to do that. We believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your South Dakota roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Our South Dakota Roof Replacement Cost Calculator gives you the assurance that you’ll receive a high-quality service for your home. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About South Dakota
|Average roof replacement price in South Dakota||$6,800|
|The number of South Dakota roofs we’ve measured||649,233|
|Average South Dakota home size||1,990 Square Feet|
|Average South Dakota property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.23 Acres or 10,050 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on South Dakota homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in South Dakota||Asphalt Shingles|
|South Dakota’s weather averages||Low of 16F/-8.8C to highs around 89F/31.6C|
|South Dakota’s population estimated (2022)||915,000 Million|
|South Dakota’s Time Zone||Central Standard Time (GMT – 6 hours)|
|South Dakota’s total square miles||77,116|
Receive Your South Dakota Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, and the cost of your roof replacement can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. All roofs must be installed by professionals and require special tools, equipment, and safety procedures. Don’t take on this project just to save money – you may end up spending more than if you contracted with a reputable roofer in the first place!
What if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, and trying to determine their roof complexity and type… We did it all with a simple app.
Our roof replacement cost calculator is the easiest and fastest way to learn how much your roof replacement will cost. You won’t wake up to SPAM, we won’t call you during dinner, and we won’t try to sell you anything else. With Instant Roofer you can learn about replacing roofs the easy way!
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest South Dakota Roofing Calculator
Get a free, instant quote from local roofers in your area. We use big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated South Dakota Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in South Dakota is roughly $6,800.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local South Dakota roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each South Dakota roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified South Dakota roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the South Dakota roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new South Dakota roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.