Vermont Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Vermont?
We believe no one should have to wait for an accurate estimate. We also believe that everyone deserves the best service possible. So we built a new way of getting your Vermont roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
If you’re looking for a new roofing contractor, our Vermont Roof Replacement Cost Calculator compares a variety of options to find the best fit for your needs. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Vermont
|Average roof replacement price in Vermont||$7,000|
|The number of Vermont roofs we’ve measured||346,038|
|Average Vermont home size||1,800 Square Feet|
|Average Vermont property size (2020 Parcel Data)||1.69 Acres or 74,000 Sqft (The Largest of all states!)|
|Average roof slope on Vermont homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Vermont||Asphalt Shingles|
|Vermont’s weather averages||Low of 32.6F/0.3C to highs around 80F/26.6C|
|Vermont’s population estimated (2022)||645,000|
|Vermont’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Vermont’s total square miles||9,623|
Receive Your Vermont Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home. It protects you from the elements and makes sure you don’t have leaks. Every house has a different roof type, so it is important to know how much replacement will cost you. The total cost of your roof replacement depends on many factors. Your choice of materials can also affect how much it costs to replace your roof.
You’ll never have to fall victim to a salesperson who wants to sell you a more expensive product than you need. We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity…
You’ve tried all the websites and apps you can find, but none of them really care about helping you find out how much your roof replacement in Vermont will cost. They just want your contact information, or to sell you something else. Fortunately, Instant Roofer is here to help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
We know you’re busy. We are too. That’s why we built Instant Roofer, to save you time and money by giving you the roof cost you need in just minutes. Here at Instant Roofer, we believe that everyone deserves a roof that looks great, protects their families from the elements, and keeps the house warm or cool for decades.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Vermont Roofing Calculator
Since providing instant estimates from local roofers in your area is such a complex problem, we’ve developed artificial intelligence and big data to help you with this. Our goal is to help homeowners get instant estimates at low costs. With our platform, you can instantly see what it would cost to replace your roof without having to make any calls or leave your house.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Vermont Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Vermont is roughly $7,000.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Vermont roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Vermont roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Vermont roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Vermont roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Vermont roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.