Oklahoma Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Oklahoma?
We believe that there should be no reason to get your roofing estimate by filling out paperwork. We also believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your estimate on your smartphone or tablet with Instant Roofer
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
With our Roof Replacement Cost Calculator, you can receive a quote from qualified roofing companies near you. We factor in each contractor’s experience and price in order to provide you with the right company for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Oklahoma
|Average roof replacement price in Oklahoma||$6,600|
|The number of Oklahoma roofs we’ve measured||2,056,402|
|Average Oklahoma home size||1,800 Square Feet|
|Average Oklahoma property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.24 Acres or 10,500 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Oklahoma homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Oklahoma||Asphalt Shingle|
|Oklahoma’s weather averages||Low of 31F/0.5C to highs around 93F/33.8C|
|Oklahoma’s population estimated (2022)||4 Million|
|Oklahoma’s Time Zone||Central Standard Time (GMT – 6 hours)|
|Oklahoma’s total square miles||69,899|
Receive Your Oklahoma Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Roofing is a complicated process, with many factors that can affect the cost of your roof installation. There are many different roof types and roofing materials to choose from, and the price can vary significantly based on how much you want to spend. The types of materials used, how much new material is needed for the project, and whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation. Your local contractor will help you determine what kind of roof replacement is best for your home.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, and trying to determine their roof complexity… we just asked them a simple question?
At InstantRoofer.com we take the time to figure out how much your roof replacement costs. Our Oklahoma Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach means we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Oklahoma Roofing Calculator
Get an instant roof replacement cost without ever leaving your home. InstantRoofer is the nation’s leading roofing estimator. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Oklahoma Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Oklahoma is roughly $6,600.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Oklahoma roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Oklahoma roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Oklahoma roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote..
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Oklahoma roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Oklahoma roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.