Wyoming Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Wyoming?
We believe that there should be no reason to get your roofing estimate by filling out paperwork. We also believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your Wyoming roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer. The advanced technology behind our product allows you to immediately see pricing for any kind of job in your area without ever talking on the phone with an operator or having to deal with an analysis by an estimator or receptionist. No more waiting around or filling out forms.
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
If you’re in need of a new roof, this Wyoming Roof Replacement Cost Calculator determines the most appropriate contractor for your needs. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to help ensure that you receive the best possible service at competitive rates.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Wyoming
|Average roof replacement price in Wyoming||$7,250|
|The number of Wyoming roofs we’ve measured||376,912|
|Average Wyoming home size||2,050 Square Feet|
|Average Wyoming property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.5 Acres or 21,780 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Wyoming homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Wyoming||Asphalt Shingles|
|Wyoming’s weather averages||Low of 28F/-2.2C to highs around 86F/30C|
|Wyoming’s population estimated (2022)||584,000|
|Wyoming’s Time Zone||Mountain Standard Time (GMT – 7 hours)|
|Wyoming’s total square miles||97,914|
Receive Your Wyoming Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
Three main factors affect the cost of your roof replacement, including what type of roof you have now, how much new material is needed for the project, and whether your property needs any repairs prior to installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, and trying to determine their roof complexity and costs, they could use an app to measure the size and get an estimate?
You’ve been trying all the websites and apps, but none of them really care about helping you find out how much your roof replacement will cost. They just want your contact information, or to sell you something else. At Instant Roofer our approach is different: we don’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without any of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Wyoming Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Wyoming Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Wyoming is roughly $7,250.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Wyoming roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Wyoming roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Wyoming roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Wyoming roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Wyoming roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.