New York Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in New York?
We have built a new way of getting you a New York roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer. All you need to do is fill out one simple form, and our technology will instantly give your most accurate estimate for as many roofs as possible. You can get the best service and most accurate estimates possible. We believe that everyone deserves the best service and most accurate estimates possible. So we built a new way of getting your New York roof replacement cost online: Instant Roofer
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Looking for a new roofing contractor? With our New York Roof Replacement Cost Calculator, you can be confident that you’re receiving the best service for your home. We factor in each contractor’s experience, knowledge, and price to determine the best option for your specific needs.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About New York
|Average roof replacement price in New York||$7,500|
|The number of New York roofs we’ve measured||4,788,312|
|Average New York home size||1,775 Square Feet|
|Average New York property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.30 Acres or 13,100 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on New York homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in New York||Asphalt Shingle|
|New York’s weather averages||Low of 39F/3.8C to highs around 84F/28.8C|
|New York’s population estimated (2022)||19.5 Million|
|New York’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|New York’s total square miles||54,555|
Receive Your New York Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
If you are in the process of getting a new roof, you likely want to get the best price possible on your new roof installation. Pricing will vary based on size and complexity, as well as additional factors like what type of material and style you choose, and whether or not your home requires any repairs prior to installation. In general, there are three ways to calculate the cost of replacing your roof: square-foot area costs; the price per square foot; and the cost per linear foot.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, and trying to determine their roof complexity… …they could sit back and get real-time estimates on what it would cost them to replace their entire roof?
Our New York Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you, and we don’t try to sell you something else. We help answer your questions about replacing roofs without all of that nonsense.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest New York Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated New York Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in New York is roughly $7,500.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local New York roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each New York roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified New York roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the New York roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new New York roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.