Kentucky Roof Replacement Costs
Wondering what it’s going to cost to replace your roof in Kentucky?
Instant Roofer is a simple, free tool that gives you an accurate estimate in minutes. Because we believe no one should have to deal with the hassle of hiring a roofing contractor or getting several quotes from various companies. So go ahead and try our fast and easy service now!
- Enter your address into Instant Roofer.
- Confirm your home from Satellite Imagery.
- Tell us a little bit about your home.
Just like that, you get your roof estimate! We offer two simple asphalt shingle roof types. An Architectural Roof or a Designer Roof. Choose based on price and what matters to you.
Find The Best Priced and Highest Rated Roofer in Seconds.
Save time when searching for a new roofing contractor by using our Kentucky Roof Replacement Cost Calculator. We take the guesswork out of finding the right service for your specific needs, by collecting information about all contractors in your area, including experience, price, and reviews.
Standard Architectural Asphalt Shingle
Elite Designer Asphalt Shingle
Interesting Facts About Kentucky
|Average roof replacement price in Kentucky||$6,450|
|The number of Kentucky roofs we’ve measured||2,363,324|
|Average Kentucky home size||1,750 Square Feet|
|Average Kentucky property size (2020 Parcel Data)||0.44 Acres or 19,600 Sqft|
|Average roof slope on Kentucky homes||4/12 Pitch or 18.4 Degrees|
|Most common roof type in Kentucky||Asphalt Shingle|
|Kentucky’s weather averages||Low of 40.7F/4.8C to highs around 65.2F/18.4C|
|Kentucky’s population estimated (2022)||4.5 Million|
|Kentucky’s Time Zone||Eastern Standard Time (GMT – 5 hours)|
|Kentucky’s total square miles||40,409|
Receive Your Kentucky Roof Replacement Cost Online Today In Seconds
No sign-up is required.
“Instant Roofer was the best price and easiest process I’ve experienced!”
How we are different
If you’re considering installing a new roof, it’s important to understand how much it will cost you for the materials and labor. Roofing is more than just labor and materials; it’s also important to consider whether or not there are any repairs that need to be made on the property prior to installation.
We’ve built roofing calculators in the past. But we noticed a trend: people didn’t know how large their roof was. An idea was born—what if instead of homeowners going through a lengthy process of figuring out their roof dimensions, speaking to a salesperson, trying to determine their roof complexity, and getting estimates on materials, they just simply get it through our app?
We’ve all tried the other websites and apps out there, but none of them really care about helping you find out how much your roof replacement will cost. They just want your contact information so they can spam you in the future, or sell you something else. At Instant Roofers our Kentucky Roof Replacement Cost Calculator approach is different: we won’t spam you and we don’t try to sell you something else—just provide information in an easy, straightforward way to get your roof replacement estimate online in less than a minute.
Instant Roofer was born out of this idea. Take a couple of tech nerds and some roofers to build the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to calculate a roof cost anywhere in America.
Best part… We’re 100% owned, developed, and operated by Americans.
The Easiest Kentucky Roofing Calculator
Instantly get an estimate from local roofers in your area without ever leaving your home. We leverage big data and artificial intelligence to provide you with a fast, affordable, and accurate replacement cost on your roof.
How do we connect you with the best roofer? We analyze roofing contractors’ pricing in your area and their ratings online. Ensuring you get the best price and highest-rated Kentucky Roofing contractor.
About Instant Roofer
People often ask us. Are you a roofing company? Yes, and no. Think of us as the UBER roofing company. We use technology to simplify the roofing process not just for you, but additionally for the roofing contractor as well.
How we help you
- A new roof can be a large investment. The average price of a new roof in Kentucky is roughly $6,450.
- Creating a process of getting your roof replaced simple. We’ve used A.I. to measure the roof sizes of over 129 million homes across America.
- We’ve connected with local Kentucky roofing companies across all counties. Not just any roofers, but the highest-rated roofers in your area.
- Each Kentucky roofing company has provided us with their price per square foot to install a new roof. Combined with looking at each roofing contractor’s price+rating we determine the best-qualified Kentucky roofing contractor in your area to help you.
How we help roofing contractors
- Roofing can be complicated. Roofers look at many data points such as pitch, facets, eaves, ridges, and more. We start the process by giving a rough estimate. However, we always recommend getting an actual quote.
- Unlike other roof replacement cost companies, we don’t send your data to large amounts of roofers. We select the best roofer in your area and work with them to make sure they have the details needed to fulfill your new roofing project.
- Instant Roofer really is Instant. The moment you accept your online roof replacement estimate we jump into action. We immediately notify the roofer of an incoming project, order the report needed for the job, confirm with you the Kentucky roofing company, and get the process started to replace your roof.
Thinking of financing your new Kentucky roof?
A new roof can be an unexpected cost. You may need to borrow some money to get it done. We’ve built a simple roof financing calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments.